Saturday, March 22, 2014

Country Threads Sampler for 2014

Happy Saturday, a Spring Humid Day in Texas.  Now tomorrow will be Fall.  Isn't this fun?

Today I have all my block patterns ready to cut out for my Country Threads 2014 BOM.  I am trying to get back on track for my 2014 projects, so this morning I decided I would pull fabrics for this project.  I am going to try to use up some of my scraps and fabric left over from other projects.  Moda had a line of fabric a few years back by Joanna Figueroa from Fig Tree Quilts and I finally made the House quilt - is it put together, NO.  Maybe sometime this year.  I was not pleased with the outcome as there were problems with the pattern, of course.

OK, I have digressed.  Here is a picture of the fabrics I will be using for this 2014 BOM.  I have added some Moda Marbles, and old Marble Mates that were popular about 8 years ago (I think).  Anyway, I am hoping it turns out - should be interesting.  I usually tend to gravitate to the darker shades of the colors, but this will be fun to try something different.

Have a great week-end!

No comments: